~DOL~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DOL~

WELCOME TO THE ULIMATE CLAN OF DOL HERE WE HAVE A GOAL AND WE WILL COMPLETE IT :LONGL LIVE THE DyNASTY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~DOL~ allies

Go down 
+3
(M-X)Zkrizzle
~DOL~(~!Fire!~)
~DOL~1BD_MFR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~DOL~1BD_MFR
DOL Co Leader
DOL Co Leader
~DOL~1BD_MFR

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:13 am

CLAN............THEIR SITE

M-X http://murderxclan.lightbb.com/index.htm

AK http://atkrclan.lightbb.com/index.htm

MOS will be updated soon
Back to top Go down
~DOL~(~!Fire!~)

~DOL~(~!Fire!~)

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:29 pm

the (MOS) site is
freewebs.com/masterofshotos
Back to top Go down
(M-X)Zkrizzle

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: ummm   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:52 am

im stickin here for a while the mx site has a hackers on it and the site is messed up so gay but ya im gunna try to take off the allies clan sites off the website so they dont come here
Back to top Go down

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:30 pm

i know who did it Razz but no i told ken girl who did it and mont shouldve asked her. anyways you have fun with the whole site thingy.
Back to top Go down
(M-X)Zkrizzle

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:36 pm

who did it
Back to top Go down
(M-X)Zkrizzle

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
DOL Ichinose

DOL Ichinose

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:38 pm

wow someone created a clan called bleach
and they're absolute crap
anyway, we should try to ally with RD
they're pretty good and cool
Back to top Go down
~DOL~1BD_MFR
DOL Co Leader
DOL Co Leader
~DOL~1BD_MFR

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:28 pm

I agree with you ichinose..i am friends with several of the RDs..I will check into making it official next time i am online!
Back to top Go down
(M-X)dwayday(Leader)

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:57 pm

dol r whoeva is in charge tell ashley 2 stfu cause sh in da lobby saying i gay
Back to top Go down

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:21 pm

(M-X)dwayday(Leader) wrote:
dol r whoeva is in charge tell ashley 2 stfu cause sh in da lobby saying i gay

well dont get mad just because she's statin the facts.
Back to top Go down
(M-X)dwayday(Leader)

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:21 pm

WDF U TALKIN ABOUT IM TALKING BOUT HER TALKIN BOUT ME ON SFO IF U DONT KNO WHAT GOIN ON THEN STFU
Back to top Go down
DOL Ichinose

DOL Ichinose

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:46 am

shut the fuck up both of you because
1. 7282666 you're being a dumb shit who's saying things that arent necessary.
2. m-x why the fuck do you care if you know you're not gay. let it go
Back to top Go down
~Dol~ray
Admin
Admin
~Dol~ray

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:37 am

I agree with you ichi i mean they talking crap thats not true scratch
Back to top Go down
https://zero-force-dol.forumotion.com
(M-X)dwayday(Leader)

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:54 am

ichi u stfu u llittle bitch before i own yo ass and u dont know wdf u talkin bout cause she neva said anything bout gay u sfucking cock sucka
Back to top Go down
DOL Ichinose

DOL Ichinose

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:33 pm

ur a dumbass M-X...
go learn to read what you wrote
Back to top Go down
~DOL~1BD_MFR
DOL Co Leader
DOL Co Leader
~DOL~1BD_MFR

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:47 am

wow....what the hell has this steam rolled into.....ok let me start by saying this....one of the rules of being a ~DOL~ is to respect all ~DOL~ and our allies....if you forgot the rules here is the link to our mother site... http://thethrone.forumotion.com/index.htm look under rules! M-X is our closest allie if you ever need someone to back you M-X would be the first ones there trust me... so treat them as you would treat other ~DOL~... with the utmost respect! secondly....here you go again 728 stirring up trouble...i know Dwayday used to be your leader and you two had a fallen out but keep that shit out of ~DOL~ cause although you are our friend...WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK OF DWAYDAY! and lastly Dwayday if there is a problem with one of the members of the Dynasty send me a pm to let me know about the problem and i will address it accordingly dont post it on the site telling me to tell them to "STFU" the problem will be takin care of in a much more effective way if you just send me a pm or tell me when u see me. one thing i pride myself on is that ~DOL~ is not like most of the other clans out there...we are a family...and we treat ALL people with respect because that is what people that have class do. ofcourse there are the occasional asshole out there that needs to be put in their place and by all means do so...but when it comes to things like this remember you are of the "DYNASTY OF LEGENDS" so act like it!
Back to top Go down
DOL Ichinose

DOL Ichinose

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:21 pm

sorry maybe Im wildin out a lil with the curses
but
seriously, read what you're saying m-x
scratch Question
Back to top Go down

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:47 pm

-.0 sry but i was on sfo at the time and i was just defendin ashley man O.o lol ill just check with ya next time so dont say i was startin crap cuz i wasnt.
Back to top Go down

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:41 pm

yo i got my site up and runnin.... anyways ill tell a ~DOL~ that i trust. i dont want a lot of ppl knowin the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~DOL~ allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DOL~ allies   ~DOL~ allies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~DOL~ allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DOL~ :: ~DOL~ allies-
Jump to: