~DOL~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DOL~

WELCOME TO THE ULIMATE CLAN OF DOL HERE WE HAVE A GOAL AND WE WILL COMPLETE IT :LONGL LIVE THE DyNASTY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us something interesting about you

Go down 
+4
~DOL~ashley
~DOL~sentinel
~Dol~ray
~DOL~1BD_MFR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~DOL~1BD_MFR
DOL Co Leader
DOL Co Leader
~DOL~1BD_MFR

Tell us something interesting about you Empty
PostSubject: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:46 pm

To start off this topic i will tell you guys a lil about myself!
I am a senior in college, about to graduate with honors with a bachelors degree in Civil Engineering. I am going to be making a lot of money real soon and plan on investing in SFO! I have been riding dirtbikes since i was three years old and go riding every chance i get. I also love to scuba dive and go fishing. I have two boats, one small that i take down rivers and lakes and one large enough to take out into the ocean. My strongest fighter is wolverine but i am getting pretty good with ryu and ken as you can see in "post screen shots of fighters you owned recently" as i have posted some screen shots in there of people i have beat recently. Street fighter came out in the 90's. From the very first time I played it I was hooked! I got good enough that I started entering into tournyments. Every tourny I entered I placed in the top three. The biggest tourny i entered in was in orlando florida in 1993. I was placed in the 16th place to start the tourny. I fought my way up to the 2nd place spot where I had to fight a guy using Dahlism of all people! I had never been up against someone using dahlism so i was not used to fighting him! The first fight i lost, but i learned from it! Then i came back using my favorite fighter of all time KEN! After the dust settled Ken was still standing! I had won the biggest tourny i had ever played in! When i entered it not one person in the tourny knew who i was, but when i left everyone knew the power of my KEN and was asking who is that guy! It was a day i will never forget! When i came across SFO i was blown away! I have been playing everyday since. I will build a Dynasty here on SFO! Will you be part of the Dynasty?This is my story! What is yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:26 pm

ooo story time! im 15 and been playin Street Fighter since i was 6 months old. along with mortal kombat. anyways i never played in any tournaments due to the fact that tournament winners actually played with me every so often just for fun Smile but my chun li always seemed to win (i dunno why but nobody seemed to be able to kill her) anyways in mortal kombat i used every character and for how long ive been playing i have lost only 2 times. Smile anyways sfo is fun. so now that we got that outta the way, lets get to a new subject? lol i have parties all the time, my gf is very watchful of me (i dunno why) and i like her pie a lot Wink soooooooo if im not responding and you see her u could try to ask her if im on, if she hasnt seen me then im busy doing something. btw i do banners in my freetime. anyways if u want one lemme know.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Dol~ray
Admin
Admin
~Dol~ray

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:41 pm

im youre mamma lol j/k

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://zero-force-dol.forumotion.com
~Dol~ray
Admin
Admin
~Dol~ray

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:42 pm

im yo mamma im talking for real lol im j/k im brAYN and i have bieng playing sfo since i was 13 and i be owning in it
Back to top Go down
https://zero-force-dol.forumotion.com
~DOL~sentinel

~DOL~sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:36 pm

well im a chicago kid and a junoir in lake view high skool it sucks soo bad going to this skool ima 17 year old vandal that doesnt care about private property lol the sfo playin graff artist lol i started sfo in the 8th grade when one of my dudes told me about it i was hooked like cocaine lol (i dont do it OK!!) and then i asked ironfist if i could join and know i am a ~DOL~ long live Dinasty Of Legends
Back to top Go down
~DOL~ashley

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:14 pm

Alright let me tell u a little bit about my self i am a 17 year old female a senior in high school i work at a youth organazation with kids i make enough money so far 2 live happy i have no kids i love sfo i play it every day i dont like using periods to end my sentence thats why u dont see none i am fun to hang aroung i do every thing you can think of i have a 2006 bmx 545i that my father brought me i am light skinned with brown hair and green eyes im like about 5'6 i love 2 wear gutchy designer outfits to school and show off evry one loves me even i sfo i love to go to the movies, shopping,and also this might sond wiered i love to ride dirt bikes im turning 18 on may 25 ???? go figure i would like to meet 1bd hes soungs like a nice personand to sum it all up im a party animal
Back to top Go down
DOL Ichinose

DOL Ichinose

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:30 pm

I'm Fifteen as well.
I like playing SFO when i can, (AKA hw done, studying, etc)
just play for fun
so its cool
Back to top Go down
(M-X)Zkrizzle

PostSubject: me   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:19 pm

I am 14 years old i have been playin street fighter since i was 5 years old ive always been a street fighter fan i play when i can. Ive been playin sfo for 3 years. im part of mx (murder x). my favorite player is akuma. other than games im usually chillin with friends or karate. i love to party all the time. i get hyper at random moments. i am also on the JV basketball team it gets alot of fun rite now were number 2 in the district. im a black belt in karate and i travel to alot of places for tournaments the biggest tournament that i have been to was in korea the international finals. my next tournament is this weekend in las vegas the national semi final tournament. my videos are on youtube. i love watchin movies. you can ask me any question about a movie and i could probably answer you. if u wanna contact me just add me on msn dragonbreath_006@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:25 pm

hey i get to post again cuz they deleted my accounts. anyways! im 15 boy have girlfriend whos 16. ill be 16 october 15th, my girlfriend will be 17 october 15th... i think its odd that we got the same b-day. ANYWAYS yeah. read other post for more info if ya want. im done here.
Back to top Go down
-(EVIL~KEN)-

-(EVIL~KEN)-

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:16 am

OK my name is Angel i am 15 in highschool in the 10th grade and iv been playen street fighter since i was 8 my fave person i like to use is ken and i lost only 1 time out 20 games and i lost to my dad i like to play football my fave football player is chad johnson(A.K.A. Ocho-Cinco)lol anyways i played base ball for 3 years and it was fun i played 3rd base all of out field.i played football all for 2 years i played Wide receiver, running back and strong safety.

(((((DOL)))))
((((RULES))))
WE THA KINGS king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something interesting about you   Tell us something interesting about you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us something interesting about you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DOL~ :: ABOUT YOURSELF-
Jump to: