~DOL~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DOL~

WELCOME TO THE ULIMATE CLAN OF DOL HERE WE HAVE A GOAL AND WE WILL COMPLETE IT :LONGL LIVE THE DyNASTY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new random insanity crap

Go down 
+3
~DOL~sentinel
DOL Ichinose
7 posters
AuthorMessage

new random insanity crap Empty
PostSubject: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:24 pm

yeah well the topic was lock so get over it lol. ull be seein her more but i wont let her start nothing -.- just dont say nothin bout me to make sure that she dont start nothin. deal? or no deal? i always wanted to say that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DOL Ichinose

DOL Ichinose

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 am

yo you kinda had an anger attack
Back to top Go down
~DOL~sentinel

~DOL~sentinel

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:00 pm

my teacher said dol today i laughed my ass of lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
~DOL~1BD_MFR
DOL Co Leader
DOL Co Leader
~DOL~1BD_MFR

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:27 pm

did people look at you funny? lol jk!

P.S.
who is in that pic sent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:31 pm

i think it might be.................. some guy............ and his mini-him. or mini-her. WHO KNOWS O.o
Back to top Go down
DOL Ichinose

DOL Ichinose

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:33 pm

sent's baby bro
Back to top Go down
~DOL~sentinel

~DOL~sentinel

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:49 am

thats my baby brother the future sfo champ lol lol! lol! lol! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:11 am

O.o ok he can be the future sfo champ AFTER i die Very Happy or i get bored of the game and quit playing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~DOL~1BD_MFR
DOL Co Leader
DOL Co Leader
~DOL~1BD_MFR

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 pm

is that you holding him sent?
Back to top Go down
~DOL~latezz
Assasin
Assasin

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:38 pm

HOW OLD IS DIS DUDE HE LIKE 20 SUMETIN AND HAS A BABY PLAYIN SFO.....WELL I'M DA BEST AT SFO......LOL...J/K
Back to top Go down
~DOL~sentinel

~DOL~sentinel

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:23 am

yes it'z me and im not 20!! im only 17 itz because i have a mustache and beard mostly cuz im mexican lol! and my lil brothers cant even use a keyboard
Back to top Go down
~DOL~1BD_MFR
DOL Co Leader
DOL Co Leader
~DOL~1BD_MFR

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:11 pm

so let me get this right if you are over 20 or if you have a kid you are too old to play sfo? lmao....do you not realize that this game has been out for almost 20 years now? i have two kids and have been playing this game for as long as it has been out..back when u had to go to an arcade and play it on the arcade... long before home systems became the norm.....just cause you get oldER doesnt mean you stop doing the things you have always enjoyed doing! you will be in your 20's before you know it trust me! and hopefully some kid wont make fun of you for doing whatever it is you love to do! Wink
Back to top Go down
~DOL~sentinel

~DOL~sentinel

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:09 pm

dude thats my baby bro
Back to top Go down
~DOL~latezz
Assasin
Assasin

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:51 pm

LMAO......so who's who....lol....well u got a point there 1BD......but anyways SENTINEL how do find spare time 2 play SFO don't those kids get annoyin cryin all day.....lol!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
DOL Ichinose

DOL Ichinose

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:43 pm

they're not his problems, his moms
he's only 17
lol afro Twisted Evil Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:52 pm

o.O when u live in the ghetto ur lil bro's and sis's are ur problem, not ur parents O.o and btw i have finally moved out of the ghetto! but i might have to go back cuz were not making the house payments O.o Razz anyways just thought id stop by and say hi. btw ur bro looks cool.
Back to top Go down
~DOL~sentinel

~DOL~sentinel

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:07 pm

yes i live in the ghetto and what lol but yeah i do have time to take care of him and play sfo...will i ever git sponserd lol
Back to top Go down
-(EVIL~KEN)-

-(EVIL~KEN)-

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:47 pm

YO i think im gunna change ma SFO account to ~DOL~(HOLY~KEN) because ma lil brother knows ma password to it and he said he waz gunna talk about DOL and stuff
Back to top Go down
-(EVIL~KEN)-

-(EVIL~KEN)-

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:46 am

U LET LODY DODY JOIN HE SUKS
Back to top Go down
~DOL~lody~dody

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:24 pm

U SUK BITCH SO DOES DOL ALL YALL FUCKEN SUCK
Back to top Go down
-(EVIL~KEN)-

-(EVIL~KEN)-

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:52 pm

U SUK I HOPE 1BD SEES THIS SO U CAN GET KIKED OFF OF DOL LIL PUSSY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new random insanity crap   new random insanity crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new random insanity crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DOL~ :: Your first category :: Random insanity-
Jump to: